Jesus and the Eucharist Small Group Study
Small groups are a powerful way to see the fruit of the Revival in our parish! A study called Jesus and the Eucharist has been created specifically for the Year of Parish Revival by the National Eucharistic Revival committee for use in all parishes across America.
This seven session series will cover:
1. What's Our Story? The Bible is the story of God's love for us. He created us out of love, redeemed us by his love, and transforms us in his love.
2. Who is Jesus? Jesus is both God and man, therefore he reveals who God is in relation to us. He asks each of us, "Who do you say that I am?"
3. Am I Saved? Salvation is a gift of God through Jesus Christ that requires our "yes".
4. Why a Church? Jesus gave us a living, dynamic church where we encounter him personally and allow ourselves to be transformed into his likeness.
5. God is With Us God's presence in the Old Testament foreshadows the gift of teh Eucharist.
6. The Story of the Eucharist From Genesis to the present day, this session explores how the Cross is the new Tree of Life, and the Eucharist, its fruit.
7. Bread for the Journey The Eucharist sustains us; we are sent forth to share what we have received.
Days and Times of St. Damian Small Groups
Saturdays: 9:45am Shaw Hall beginning October 21
Tuesdays: 7:00pm Aula, Door “F:”(Prayer Group) beginning October 17
Wednesdays: 10:00am in Franciscan Room Pastoral Center beginning October 25
Thursdays: 4:30pm in the Franciscan Room of the Pastoral Center beginning October 26
Wednesdays: 7:00pm online using Google Meet beginning October 25
Would you like to host a Study group in your home for your friends and family? Give us a call at 708.342.8529.
Sign Up here: