• Weekend Schedule: Saturday Vigil Masses at 4:30 and 6:00PM. Sunday Masses at 7:30, 9:30 and 11:30AM, all by registration only. All Masses are livestreamed to our St. damian Church Facebook page. Masks are required, seating is limited to 80 slots each Mass (potentially 160 persons).
• Weekend Mass Registration: The Parish Mail Chimp email containing the Sign Up Genius link to Save A Seat for Mass will always be sent out the Wednesday prior to Masses at 10:30AM to registered parishioners who have given us their email address. If you do not see the email, check your SPAM or PROMOTIONS folder.
• Daily Mass is open to the public on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:00AM.
No registration will be required for attendance.
• Eucharistic Adoration has returned! Each Wednesday after Mass from 9:30am to Noon, and again from 5:30 - 7:00pm in the Church. Masks and social distancing are required, no registration necessary to attend. Note: the morning session may conclude at 10:30am if a funeral is scheduled for 11:00am.
• Reopen Team Volunteers are needed to make our Reopen a success. The more Team Members we have, the more Masses we will be able to offer. Team Members are needed to facilitate Baptisms, weddings, funerals and Eucharistic Adoration as well.
• The Sacrament of Reconciliation is available Saturdays from 3:00-4:00PM indoors.
• What to Expect: The Archdiocese has prepared an informational pamphlet "What to Expect" for Worshipers. Please read through this before coming to the church to familiarize yourself with the guidelines we must follow.
To see all the Reopening News or to volunteer to help, click here.
Catholics have a responsibility as faithful citizens to vote. For help forming your conscience in preparartion for voting, the United States Conference of Bishops has provided their guide on Faithful Citizenship which can be accessed here.
The Illinois Right to Life Action group has complied a pro-life voter guide which can be found here.
Rev. Francis Hoffman (Fr. Rocky), Executive Direction/CEO of Relevant Radio, offers an e-book that will help you learn how to form your conscience around truth, beauty, goodness, and Catholic teaching, and then use that well-formed conscience in all areas of your life — making moral choices, voting, raising your family, and evangelizing your coworkers. Find the pdf here.
9:00 am: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
No registration required
Sat: 4:30 and 6:00 pm
Sun: 7:30, 9:30 & 11:30 am
Sat: 3:00 to 4:00 pm
Retired in Residence
Office Manager/Parish Secretary
Director of Maintenance
Director of Finance
Director of Healing Ministry
Director of Religious Education
Family Ministry/Bulletin Editor