Good News! St. Damian is open! The Sacrament of Reconciliation, baptisms, funerals and weddings can now be scheduled for approximately 80 seats, at 15% church capacity.
• Weekend Mass Registration: The Parish Mail Chimp email containing the Sign Up Genius link to Save A Seat for Mass will always be sent out the Wednesday prior to Masses at 10:30AM. If you do not see the email, check your SPAM or PROMOTIONS folder.
• Daily Mass is open to the public on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:00AM.
No registration will be required for attendance.
• Eucharistic Adoration has returned! Each Wednesday after Mass from 9:30am to Noon, and again from 5:30 - 7:00pm in the Church. Masks and social distancing are required, no registration necessary to attend.
• Reopen Team Volunteers are needed to make our Reopen a success. The more Team Members we have, the more Masses we will be able to offer. Team Members are needed to facilitate Baptisms, weddings, funerals and Eucharistic Adoration as well.
• The Sacrament of Reconciliation is available Saturdays from 3:30-4:30PM.
• What to Expect: The Archdiocese has prepared an informational pamphlet "What to Expect" for Worshipers. Please read through this before coming to the church to familiarize yourself with the guidelines we must follow.
To see all the Reopening News or to volunteer to help, click here.
Please Help Restock our Food Pantry
The good works of the Food Pantry continues, but our shelves are emptying quickly. Help us restock our shelves by donating non-perishable food items in the large blue plastic bin located in the alcove of St. Damian School's entrance closest to the church. The bin will be available 24/7. Staff and volunteers will check the bin throughout the day. Currently, large soups, chili and canned vegetables are needed in particular. Thank you for your generosity!
9:00 am: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
No registration required
Sat: 5:00 pm
Sun: 9:30 & 11:30 am
Sat: 3:30 to 4:30 pm
Retired in Residence
Office Manager/Parish Secretary
Director of Maintenance
Director of Finance
Director of Healing Ministry
Director of Religious Education
Family Ministry/Bulletin Editor