Updated Covid 19 Protocol at St. Damian
The Archdiocese of Chicago will be following the
Restore Illinois Phase 5 directives beginning Friday, June 11.
Due to newly released guidelines, the information contained in the Parish Email sent 6/9/21 and published in the Parish Bulletin for 6/13/21 is no longer correct.
St. Damian Church will be implementing the following changes 6/11/21.
- 100% capacity is resumed.
- Mass Sign Ups are discontinued immediately. The Sign Up currently in use for
June 12 & 13 is not binding. There will be no Registration check-in.
- Proof of vaccination will not be required for attendance at any liturgies.
- Masks are not required for vaccinated persons.
- Social Distancing is not required for vaccinated persons.
• Social Distancing up to 6 feet is recommended for unvaccinated persons.
- The section of pews in front of the lectern (ambo) will be reserved for
vulnerable individuals desiring six foot distancing.
- The same section of pews immediately behind the aisle will be reserved for
unvaccinated persons requiring three foot distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available for use when entering the building.
- Additional sanitizing is no longer required before receiving the Eucharist.
- Holy Water is back!
- Choirs and congregational singing may resume; worship aids may be used.
- The Sign of Peace may be restored with prudence.
- Receiving Holy Communion from the cup remains suspended.
- The Presentation of the Gifts is back.
9:00 am: Monday through Friday
No registration required
Saturday 9:00 am open to the public 6/26/21
Sat: 4:30 and 6:00 pm - Changes 6/26/21 to 5:00pm ONLY
Sun: 7:30, 9:30 & 11:30 am
Sat: 3:00 to 4:00 pm in the chapel
No registration required
Totus Tuus is Back!
June 20-25, 2021
Grades 1-6 9:00am - 2:30pm, M-F
Grades 7-12 7:00- 9:00pm, Sun - Thurs
Totus Tuus Summer Program is more than a week of camp...
Imagine a week where the love of Jesus grows in your child's heart while having fun!
June Food Pantry
Saturday, June 19 at 8:30-9:15AM
Delivery Drivers are Needed!
Sign Up Here: https://signup.com/go/XCfLmAh
Are you in need of food?
Do you know someone who is?
Call 708-802-0484 and leave a message.
A Pantry Team member will return your call.
Made for More
The Made for More event rescheduled for Wednesday, December 2nd was postponed again due to increased COVID 19 restrictions. The event will be rescheduled when we are able to gather again. Please hold on to your tickets. Anyone desiring a refund may email a request to [email protected] Physical tickets must be surrendered in receipt of your refund. We thank you for your understanding in this challenging time!