Human Concerns Commission
- Cancer & Illness support group
- Elizabeth Ministry is an outreach to women to affirm, support and encourage them in response to their needs during the childbearing years and beyond. More details can be found in the Elizabeth Ministry guide.
- Food Pantry
- Helping Hands provides assistance to those in need whenever we can. Our ministry’s activities center around:
- Providing transportation to and from Church for Mass and other parish functions
- Assisting parishioners in their grocery shopping
- Visiting the elderly and other homebound community members
- Providing transportation for doctor and medical appointments
- Assisting those in need with yard work, lawn mowing, minor home repairs and other household chores.
- Isaiah Ministry
- Ministers of Care
- Ministry of Praise
- Peace & Justice Committee
St. Damian Parish's Peace and Justice Ministry mission is to provide leadership to determine the best way to carry out this call for Social Justice and to promote Peace. Ensuring that through awareness and education, everyone is afforded the opportunity to live a life of dignity. Jesus calls us to be Christian witnesses by acting upon our faith to promote social justice.
If you wish to join the Peace & Justice Committee or have questions regarding this ministry please contact Cielo Medina at (708)687-0278, or Steve & Olga Arce at (708)489-1476, or you can speak to Deacon John Rex at email@example.com.
- Respect Life Committee
- Saint Anthony’s – Our Sharing Parish
- St. Vincent de Paul is an international non-profit organization dedicated to serving the poor and providing others with the opportunity to serve. The Chicago Diocesan Council has been assisting Cook County and Lake County families since 1857.